On Wednesday (March 27), Singapore-headquartered cryptocurrency exchange added XRP-based trading pairs for Zilliqa (ZIL), IOST, Golem (GNT), and ICON (ICX), which means that it now offers a total of 38 XRP-based trading pairs.
Bitrue, which was founded in 2018, has quickly become a favorite with members of the XRP community because of the high degree of enthusiasm, support, and transparency shown by its management towards XRP. What is interesting about Bitrue is that it supported XRP as a base currency on the day that its trading platform was launched (19 July 2018).
Here is how Bitrue announced today’s news on Twitter:
[New XRP Pairs] Just went live @BitrueOfficial !
More to come, happy trading. 🥰
— Bitrue (@BitrueOfficial) March 27, 2019
2019 so far has been a great year for those members of the XRP community that use Bitrue since the exchange has been adding new XRP-based trading pairs at quite a rapid pace:
- January 3rd: TRON TRX), Stellar (XLM), NEO, Gas (GAS), and OmiseGo (OMG).
- January 4th: Bee Token (BEE).
- January 11th: Holo (HOT), Pundi X (NPSX), district0x (DNT), and Propy (PRO).
- January 18th: EOS, NEM (XEM), and Polymath (POLY).
- January 28th: VeChain (VET).
- March 15th: SHACoin (SHA).
- March 24th: Dash (DASH), Basic Attention Token (BAT), and Storm (STORM).
- March 27th: Zilliqa (ZIL), IOST, Golem (GNT), and ICON (ICX).
This means that Bitrue now offers a total of 38 XRP-based trading pairs:
BCH/XRP; ETC/XRP; GTO/XRP; GUSD/XRP; KNC/XRP; LINK/XRP; LTC/XRP; PAX/XRP; QKC/XRP; TUSD/XRP; WAN/XRP; WTC/XRP; ZRX/XRP; XRP/BTC; XRP/USDT; XRP/ETH; XRP/TRX; XRP/XLM; XRP/NEO; XRP/GAS; XRP/OMG; BEE/XRP; HOT/XRP; NPXS/XRP; DNT/XRP; PRO/XRP; EOS/XRP; NEM/XRP; POLY/XRP; VET/XRP; SHA/XRP; ZIL/XRP; IOST/XRP; GNT/XRP; and ICX/XRP.
As of press time, according to XRP Charts, Bitrue’s 24-hour trading volume for XRP is $6,720,553.85 USD, or 3.1% of tital XRP traded.
Featured Image Courtesy of Bitrue