Crypto News – 27 April – Ripple-Saudi British Bank partnership, Tron DApp Weekly Report, Bitcoin regains market dominance, and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 27 April 2019
DAILY CRYPTO NEWS – APRIL 27, 2019
1) India’s HDFC Bank ‘threatens’ crypto-customers: The Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd [HDFC], the largest private lender in India has been ramping up its efforts in opposition of the country’s cryptocurrency industry by disseminating “threatening” e-mails to those users who purchased cryptocurrencies.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2GLELys
2) e-Trade could launch crypto-trading: The latest report from Nathaniel Popper, the technology reporter at New York Times, stated that eTrade, a popular financial management organization, was planning to provide Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH] trading options to a large batch of their customers.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2LmhAzp
3) Peter McCormack on London Block Exchange: Peter McCormack, the host of What Bitcoin Did podcast, alleged that The London Block Exchange is insolvent and that it has been insolvent since Autumn of 2018.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2DD768a
4) Roger Ver denies ownership of ‘@bitcoin’: In a recent interview with Bruce Porter, Ver clarified on an ongoing rumor that he owns the Twitter handle ‘@bitcoin’, saying that he has nothing to do with it and that his actual handle is @rogerkver.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2GH83xf
5) Charles Hoskinson on Shelly update: In the latest AMA, Hoskinson said that “Shelley will happen this year a 100 percent. I will eat my own shoe, if it does not”.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2UHcTPL
6) Bitfinex-Tether fiasco: Kraken, the American cryptocurrency giant, saw a notable “dump” of Bitcoin, leading to the coin descending below $5,000 prior to the announcement by the New York Attorney General. No concrete evidence points to a correlation between the BTC price decline on Kraken and the imminent announcement, but many in the community are curious.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2IY6EFe
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Bitcoin [BTC] crashes below $5,000 on Kraken prior to Bitfinex-Tether induced bears
Febin Jose is a full-time journalist/editor at AMBCrypto. He believes that cryptocurrencies will navigate a volatile future and that Arsenal can still win a title. Lives around the “if it sounds like writing, I rewrite it” mantra.